9.29.2009

Some Visual Delights on a Tuesday Morning . . .



Everyone is back to school after the long three-day weekend. LONG being the operative word. My thirteen and seven year old sons have been arguing so much lately and it's not something that I'm used to so it's really grating on my nerves. Surprisingly, it's the seven year old that is instigating the arguments more often. Of course, he then runs behind me when his big brother retaliates!! I don't know about you but I get so sick of hearing the sound of my own voice playing referee all the time!! So now the sound of silence has returned to my home and I'm a very happy camper!!



Lately, I've been noticing all of the incredibly beautiful felted flowers that people are creating. There are shops upon shops on Etsy.com that are just filled with the most gorgeous blossoms you ever saw!! I was perusing the internet last nite and found a bunch (pun intended!!) that I thought I'd share.


Some visual delights on a Tuesday morning. : )




Pretty little posies!!




I love the brilliant colors and how delicate these look.









How about a little arm candy?




Now that I look at these close up I'm not sure if these are felted but I decided to keep them because they're daisies, of course!!








Oh-so-pretty!!






Have a very happy Tuesday!! : )


Many blessings ~ Wendy

4 comments:

Beth said...

I love all the cool felt things people are coming up with! I'm especially fond of the hair accesories that seem to be popping up everywhere! Thanks for sharing these, and visiting my blog...I'm alway pleasantly surprised to know people other than my mom enjoy it! :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the felted flowers! So pretty! I would like to learn to do the felting!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

those are really cute flowers..:)

Cindy said...

These are just fab. I'm always endlessly amazed with some of the things that people create! I love the how felting thing...its not so popular here, but I do hope it will filter down this way. Lovely "picks"! :D
hugs,
c
yapping cat