10.24.2009

A Daybook Entry for Saturday . . .

FOR TODAY...October 24th from Wendy's Daybook


Outside my window... raining and breezy ~ the perfect day to me

I am thinking... its 12:42 in the afternoon and I haven't taken a shower yet!!

I am thankful for... sons #2 and #3 spending the weekend with their cousins

I am wearing...my jammies : )

I am remembering... that I have to go to the post office and mail some Etsy packages

I am going... to jump in the shower as soon as I finish this

I am reading...nothing other then blogs at the current moment but The Shed is waiting for me.

I am hoping... I get a sudden burst of energy!!

On my mind... hubby and I going out on date nite tonite!!

Noticing that...my first trimester exhaustion is starting to become less frequent

Pondering these words... "Mom, can I have the car later?" Just called down to me as I was trying to figure out what I was going to type for this one!! :)

From the kitchen...my husband tinkering around in there and cleaning up the mess he made while making me one of the best breakfasts I've had in a very long time!!

Around the house... finally bought our pumpkins!!

One of my favorite things~ the gorgeous white pumpkin we bought the other nite

From my picture journal... son # 3 cuddled up in the living room. He's such a ham!! :)





Happy Saturday to you!!


Many blessings ~ Wendy

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

what did your hubby fix you for breakfast? what are you doing for date nite? have fun and a great weekend.:)

Gina said...

Hope you are still keeping well and not having too much sickness.

...and I hope you had a lovely date night!