4.18.2011

Just Another Megan Monday . . .

I am always admiring the gorgeous photos that people have on their blogs. Recently, I've finally started to actually learn how to use Flickr. I figured it was time since I've had a Flickr account for a couple of years now and never really did anything with it. I've also been checking out some photography Apps on my phone ~ the Droid X ~ and playing around with some pics I've taken. What a difference!! I'm having fun and I'm so happy with the way they're coming out!!

megdaisyhat1.jpg by ctb003

My mother found this headband in Target. I thought it was adorable although Megan didn't want to keep it on her head for more than a couple of seconds. Definitely a woman with a mind of her own. Hmmm . . . I wonder where she gets that? : )


Many blessings ~ Wendy

No comments: