4.05.2012

Counting my Blessings . . .

It's so hard to believe our baby girl is going to be two next month. She is filled with so much joy and love. She adores her Daddy, her brothers and her dogs and cats. She has new friends that she has made at "school." It's actually daycare but we call it school. I look forward to all of the new things she says and does every day. If I told you that having a baby in my mid-forties wasn't a huge adjustment for me, I'd be lying. I feel like I am just now coming back to myself and feeling grounded in my life. I have more blessings than I could ever describe. Megan and her three big brothers are at the top of that list. God is good. : )
















Many blessings for a beautiful Thursday ~ Wendy

1 comment:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

That time has flown! What a doll she is!