9.28.2012

"From Where I Sit" Friday . . .

I've been doing the "This Moment" thing most Fridays for a couple of years now but I've been getting the itch to mix things up every once in a while.  I've been taking so many photos lately that I just can't seem to be able to pick only one "moment."  So here goes . . .

Ten photos ~ taken from one spot, in all different directions. 


Tappan Zee Bridge


Miss Meggie.


An early autumn sky.


Practicing her jumping skills.

A very bad cast!!  : )

Flying over the Hudson River.


Megan and I spent the afternoon at Nyack Beach State Park and had such a great time.  It would've been wayyyyy too difficult to pick a favorite "moment!!"    : )


I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Ours will be filled with ten year old boys camping in the back yard and getting ready for next weekend's GIANT garage sale.  The windows will be open and the a/c will be off and I'll be a happy girl!!


Many blessings ~ Wendy






No comments: