9.15.2012

Our Annual Visit to the New Paltz Craft Fair . . .

Every Labor Day weekend, we venture to the craft fair in New Paltz, NY for some shopping, "fair" food and, for me, a wonderful day of photo opps!!  I look forward to this every year.  : )

This year, we took our summer vacation later than we normally do and we got home from New Hampshire the day before so it was just a little bit more difficult getting up and out in the morning.  Brendan took great advantage of this wonderful hand-crafted rocking chair that was for sale. 

My mother-in-law bought me the print in the middle at last year's fair from a fantastic photographer that was back peddling his goods again this year.


Art work hanging in the kids' crafting tent.


This little guy wasn't for sale but instead was keeping his owner company.  I thought his vintage birdcage was so beautiful.



At one point, the skies turned almost black and we thought for sure we were going to have a storm but sunshine and blue skies prevailed!!



There was face painting . . .

. . . and Jakhai got an awesome dragon tattoo.



My handsome nephew, Andre.

My happy girl!!


My beautiful nephew, Jason.

Andre sitting on Grandpop's lap, trying to hide from me!!  : )




And, of course, no fair is complete without some Italian ices, french fries and fried dough!!


Or playing in the dirt right before we leave to go out to dinner!!!!  : )


I'm already looking forward to next year!!!


Many blessings for a happy Saturday ~ Wendy


No comments: