1.02.2013

A Gift on New Year's Day . . .

New Year's Eve was quiet around these parts.  My husband had to work his last night shift before he starts his new job next week.  My two oldest sons were out celebrating with friends.  My youngest son and our "adopted" Fresh Air Fund son, Jakhai, Megan and I ordered Chinese food and hunkered down for the night.  "Amateur Night" as my Dad used to call it.  : )  While the three young ones played upstairs, I perused Pinterest and found some wonderful images to share on my New Year's Day post.  The post never quite made it to the blog and neither did the Pinterest images but for such a WONDERFUL reason.

I had a visitor in my backyard . . .



"Amazing and majestic bird of prey, the eagle is often desired as a totem. It holds strong medicine. The eagle soars high in the sky, yet will swoop down to the ground in a swift motion to capture a mouse from the forest or fish from the water. Because of this the eagle is considered a strong connection between earth and sky energies. The eagle has keen sight to be able to see his prey on the ground. As a totem the eagle also represents keen insight. As a messenger the eagle offers visionary talents. If the eagle visits you likely have clairvoyant abilities that could be tapped. The eagle also represents spiritual growth. When you see an eagle soaring overhead it is likely that you are ready to progress to the next level spiritually. "

I think 2013 is going to be a good year. : )


Many blessings for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year that is filled to the brim with unexpected gifts from the Universe ~ Wendy


2 comments:

kimo said...

Awesome sign for an awesome year!

Happy New Year, Wendy!

Gina said...

Wow! That's a pretty unusual backyard visitor! Lets hope 2013 is bringing some great things!