2.28.2013

Searching for the Light . . .

This morning I've been perusing some of my favorite blogs and looking at the light-filled photos of the bloggers that live in warmer climates while here,  in the northeastern parts,  we've been experiencing day after day of grey.





I'm not complaining here.  I happen to be one of those people that adores rain and dampness and cold and grey. 


  It's a good thing too because I know even I have been longing for some sunshine lately.  This is mainly due to the fact that I haven't been able to take any decent outdoor photos in the last week or so and I'm really getting antsy!!  

.

 So I've had to resort to borrowing other peoples' light-filled photos from Pinterest

Magnolia Tree

Sun

soft

Heart
I ADORE this!!!!!!

♥

tulips
I'm loving this idea of putting flowers in a large glass bowl as opposed to a vase.  The baby's breath looks so pretty!!

beautiful.
Like candy for the eyes!!!! 

Lotus
Lovely lotus flowers.

 Since I began this post, the sun has peeked thru the clouds a bit and my husband is off today and Megan is itching to go outside so I'm thinking a walk would be perfect.  I just might even get a decent photo or two!!!!  : )



Many blessings for a Thursday filled with love and light ~ Wendy



 * All of these photos were taken from Yoko Doi 's Pinterest board titled "Flowers & Plants."  One of my favorite boards!!  : )


No comments: