2.22.2013

Some Weekend Etsy Lovin' . . .

Although there are no real signs of spring here yet in New York (other then the days getting longer), I've been noticing lots of wonderful SPRINGY things popping up on Etsy and I thought I'd share a few of my favorites.

Ruffled blue ticking stripe cotton market tote bag
Cotton market tote bag found at agoodhome.
Rainbow Flower for Kids, Beach Pebbles with Magnets by HappyEmotions, Gift Ideas, Sea Stones, Educational Toys, Rocks
Rainbow flower magnets found at HappyEmotions.
Ranunculus hair clip flower bobby pin set yellow pink ranunculus flower - valentines day, gift for her
Ranunculus hair clips found at GentleDecisions.
Flower Summer Dress for Girls
Children's dress found at UneEtoileEstNee.

Such a pretty fabric ring found at StudioBotanica.
A gorgeous pendant perfect for Mother's Day found at bstudio .
Pink and white lace vintage maxi dress found at founditgreat .  I'm loving the short hair as much as the dress!!  : )
linen top Romance flare design in thistle dusty lavender with roses
This linen top can be found at one of my favorite shops on Etsy.  It's called linenclothing .  Check it out.  I promise you won't be disappointed!!
Easter Decoration - Set Of  ThreeFluffy Felted Flowers -  Needle Felted - Home Decoration
Felt Easter decorations found at FeltArtByMariana .
MINI Colourful Flowers (Red, Yellow, Blue) Fabric Tape
Fabric tape found at mooseart .
Flowers Crochet Beaded Kid Mohair and Wool Denim Small Set of 6
Crocheted flowers found at Willowfolk .
Color bobble pouch - Echino insect dots in aqua blue - metal frame clutch bag
This adorable little change pouch found at octopurse.
blossom...vintage wool covered button card
Pastel colored vintage covered buttons found at juliecollings .


For some reason, I can't stop my text from centering so,  instead of annoying myself any further while trying to fix it, I'm going to pick this back up tomorrow.  I'm having so much fun but it's time to make dinner.  Geesh!!!  Where did this day go???  : )


Many blessings for a happy Friday ~ Wendy  (yes, it's still centered!!!)







No comments: