12.09.2013

The "Country Living" Holiday Fair . . .



This weekend, my beautiful friend Suzanne and I attended the "Country Living Holiday Fair" in Tarrytown, NY.  It was held on the grounds of the gorgeous Lyndhurst Castle in heated tents that were magically transformed into a Christmas Wonderland!!  




The vendors did such a wonderful job with their displays and you truly didn't know where to look first.  Suzanne is one of the only people I know who loves country decor as much as I do but, fortunately, we didn't have to fight each other for anything.  There was enough to go around!!!  : )

I was so tempted to buy this wreath for my front door but it wasn't in my budget this time around.  I did get their business card so maybe I'll pay a visit to their on-line shop after the holidays!!  : )

One of my favorite goodies of the day!!!!  I love the starfish in the window!!


A lot of vendors were selling holiday/Christmas things but there was an equal number of non-holiday as well.  I loved the above grunge look lamp shade.  And look at the vintage wallpaper in the background!!!

LOVED the tee shirt on the right!!!!!!!
Vintage cowboy boots.
Lots of eye candy!!!

This vintage Air Stream trailer was just one of three (I think) that this company, Stash Style, had at the show.  You walked inside and they were set up like little vintage shops filled with all sorts of treasures.  Really wonderful!!
A vintage bike outside one of the Air Streams.
This beautiful wreath was made with all vintage ornaments that the shop owner has collected thru the years.  I loved the angel that sits in the middle. 



 Suzanne and I went a little crazy at this booth.  The shop owner's husband hand paints everything and she and her daughter add all of the glittery touches.


I have lots more photos to share of both inside the tents and the grounds that this gorgeous castle stands on.  Until then, have a beautiful day.  It's cold and rainy here in New York with a chance of snow tomorrow.  'tis the season!!!!  : )


Many blessings for a wonderful day ~ Wendy




2 comments:

Marysol said...

Thank you for the tour of the holiday fair! There's so much to see and fall in love with, I would've walked away with a sprained neck and an empty wallet.

sage and spirit said...

Wow! Looks like a great time! LOVE the vintage cowboy boots! The airstream! Soooo much to look at!

xx