8.10.2014

Some Favorite Summer Moments and a Sunday Saying . . .

We've been spending the last couple of weeks with family and friends on mini vacations and day trips.  Once again, July has flown by and we're already rapidly approaching the middle days of August.  In the blink of an eye, the summer of 2014 will be another distant memory. 


A day trip to Point Pleasant, NJ.
Lake George, NY with Jakhai and my friend Saskia's son, Malcolm. 
A picnic in the park with Jakhai's family.
Building sand castles in Lake George, NY.
A beach selfie with my honey.
A selfie with Daddy at Bear Mountain State Park.
These two bff's spent another July together.  Makes my  heart sing!!!!!  : )
The boys of summer on the Hudson River.
A tubbie for two with Megan and Cybele.

I have lots of other photos that I've taken this summer that I look forward to sharing.  This blog is such a special place that I've truly come to love.  Thanks so much to all of you that choose to visit me.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate you and all of your wonderful blogs as well.  As often as I can, I love to sit and catch a glimpse of your lives.  I have made friends with people all over the world because of "blog land."  I share in your happy times and your sad times, as well.  You've all inspired me to take better photos, be a better parent and try new things.  As I watch all of the horrible things that are going on in this world right now, your blogs are all a breath of fresh air to me and I feel the need to say this.  Thank you and Namaste.  xo


Many blessings for a beautiful Sunday and a wonderful week ahead ~ Wendy


4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Beautiful family, you are truly blessed with a wonderful family and their friends. Your Sunday saying surpassed all it brought a tear to my eye...

Elizabeth said...

Such lovely summer pictures!
Something to celebrate!
I adore seeing pictures of children having fun.

mountain girl said...

I just love all of these photos of your summer. My favorite is the beach, I think. Happy weekend, Wendy!

Wonky Patchwork said...

What beautiful photos, especially love the beach ones, lovely family memories for you.