9.03.2014

The Remains of Summer Thru My Lens . . .

A kite at Point Pleasant Beach in Point Pleasant, New Jersey.

A road near the day camp where my son worked as a swimming instructor this summer.

Adirondack Mountains on a very cloudy day.

Parasailing in Lake George, NY.

Wildwood Crest Beach in Wildwood Crest, NJ.

The Summer Super Moon from my front yard.

A baby deer my mother has named "Peaches."  She feeds Peaches and her mom and they practically eat apples out of her hand.  : )

An opening in the clouds.

The beautiful Adirondack Mountains in Lake George, NY.  This was our view from the hotel's pool.  Wasn't a great day to get a tan.  : )

I've been taking photos for a few years now and I've discovered a few things about myself.  First and foremost, I've noticed that if I go an extended period of time (a couple of days or so) without picking up my camera I really REALLY miss it.  Taking photos has become a part of my soul.  I do it strictly for me.  One of the only things I do for me consistently.  I've also discovered my love and adoration for outdoor photography.  Photographing nature is just so amazing to me and I've been blessed with so many special photo opportunities since I discovered my love for photography. 

Here's one I'll NEVER forget, taken in my own back yard on New Year's Day 2013 . . .



I'm not so sure I'll ever be able to top that one.  Amazing Grace!!!  : )


Many blessings for a beautiful Wednesday ~ Wendy



4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Wow, an eagle I don't think it gets any better than that. You have truly captured the very essence of summer you are a very talented photographer. Have a great week.

Art and Sand said...

Your photography is lovely. That last shot is amazing and then to add that it was your own yard.

Art and Sand said...

I am replying to your comment on my blog here because my last reply bounced back to me.

Thanks! And yes, I do love blue & yellow together.

Wonky Patchwork said...

These ones are beautiful too. And how lovely that your photography is something that gives you so much pleasure as well as those looking at your photos afterwards.