4.02.2015

Easter Goodies at Jones' Farm . . .

Spring has arrived at Jones' Farm along with lots of wonderful Easter goodies.  I wanted to share some of them so you can see why we love visiting there so much!!




I fell in love with these adorable little chicks and ended up bringing two of them home with me.

Some hand-crocheted eggs and chicks.

Not for Easter but I fell in love with the hippo in the middle!!!







I really loved this faux jellybean and chocolate  bunny garland.


 And these don't really have anything to do with Easter but I thought they were great!!!



We had a brilliantly gorgeous day here in New York today!!!  I drove into the city to pick up Jakhai and he'll be staying with us thru next week.  The windows are open and there's a nice breeze coming thru without it being too cold.  There's lots going on at the house.  Hammering and sawing, packing and soon to be painting.  I feel the winds of change in the air and I'm feeling a little excited about it.  We hope to have the house listed some time in May.  My cousin (also our realtor) has given us our final TO DO list and it's a long one but we're up for the challenge for sure!!!  : )


Many blessings for a beautiful day ~ Wendy

3 comments:

Shel said...

The chicks in the eggs in the first picture are so sweet! And I love the jellybean and chocolate rabbit garland too! Is the candy real!? Such sweet things at the farm!

We dyed Easter eggs yesterday! It was a lovely way to welcome April!

http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2015/04/wordless-wednesdayeaster-eggs.html

Easter blessings to you and your sweet family! xo

sage and spirit said...

Easter is such a beautiful holiday! Love all your photos, and hope you have a wonderful weekend surrounded by family and friends! xx

mamasmercantile said...

What a great place to visit, fingers crossed it will soon become your local place to visit. Have a wonderful break with family and friends. Easter blessings.