5.05.2015

Work, Play and Magic . . .




Megan and her bff Cybele.

It looks like spring is finally here to stay with temps reaching near 90 degrees today.  A beautiful breezy day with bright blue skies and a hint of the heat to come.  Thankfully, minus the humidity.  YUCK!!! 


We've been spending lots of time outdoors but also plugging away on the indoor stuff on our "To Do Before We List the House" list.  The family room is almost finished.  Just some trim work left to do and a few other little things.  Jim put the floor down last week and I can't tell you how impressed I am with all that my man knows how to do.

Before.
During.
After.
Speaking of my man, yesterday was our 7 year wedding anniversary.  I can honestly say I can't believe it's been 7 years already and at the same time I can't believe it's only been 7 years.  We've grown so much as a couple and continue to learn things about each other regularly.  He is truly my best friend and I still get butterflies in my stomach when I look at him.  He's an amazing father and husband and I know that he was being groomed to be in the lives of our three sons and I long before we met.  The Universe/God gifted him to us after having to deal with the heartache of losing my first husband and my father/the boys' dad and Grandpop within a year of each other.  Not a doubt in my mind.


AND . . .  After waiting and praying for more than two weeks, we found out this morning that he got the job he interviewed for!!!!  He will no longer have to commute into Manhattan.  It's still the same company but at its location in the county where we live.  When we move, his commute would've been very difficult due to the hours that he works.  Now it will be much easier for him.  Amazing Grace!!!!  There are so many other wonderful things going on with us right now but they're all kind of in the early stages so I hesitate to share just yet.  Let's just say MAGIC HAPPENS when you trust that things are falling into place the way they're meant to be.

Our living proof that magic happens!!!!!  : )

Many blessings for a beautiful and magical Tuesday ~ Wendy


2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

I am thrilled your husband got the job he wanted. Magic certainly does happen...

sage and spirit said...

This is such a beautiful post! Happy, happy anniversary to you and your husband!!
It makes me smile to see your life so filled with love and happiness. You deserve all the best life has to offer!!
May every day be magical...
xx