8.10.2015

From Scaredy Cat to Fish . . .




We've seen so many changes in Megan this summer.  She's grown up so much and is not as afraid to step out of her comfort zone as she once was.  At the beginning of the summer she hung onto her daddy's neck as tight as she could while in the pool.  Now she tells him to leave her alone.  Lol!!  She and her friend Hailey had races in the pool the other day and Megan held her own.  Hailey has been swimming for a couple of years and beat the pants off of her every race but that's okay.  It gives Meg a reason to keep practicing.  She's even starting to go under water now.  She still has to get out and dry off her face with her towel afterwards but it's a step in the right direction.  : ) 

 


In a few weeks she'll be starting kindergarten.  I remember the first time I held her like it was yesterday.  My sweet baby girl that I never, ever imagined I'd ever have.  In five short years she has already taught me so many life lessons.  I am so blessed to have her in my life and I thank God for my children every day.  They are happy and healthy and caring and compassionate.  I can't ask for anything more.  Amazing Grace!!!


Many blessings for a happy Monday and a beautiful week ahead ~ Wendy


5 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

She is growing up so quickly, she will be swimming in no time at all. Precious moments.

Wainwright and Wright.Co said...

Such gorgeous photos - how lovely for your daughter to gain so much confidence in her swimming. Amen to your sentiments!
Caz xx

sage and spirit said...

I love that last photo! What a great way to enjoy these summer days! xx

Anonymous said...

She is growing up beautifully.

http://goodmorningbeautyful.blogspot.com/ said...

She is growing up beautifully.