9.15.2015

A Visit to Our Favorite Little Farm . . .


A sleeping chicken.
Megan's favorite.
The day's pickin's.
A pretty window box on the barn.
So pretty!!!!





Looking so little in front of the sunflowers!!

A true sign of fall!!!
A goat with icy blue eyes!!  Kinda scary!!!
Table linens.
Perfect for our new front door!!
"Autumnal" linens.  I'm so happy I get to use that word again!!!  : )
Halloween earrings that Megan fell in love with except she won't let me take her diamond heart earrings from her Mimi out so I guess she'll just have to admire them from afar.  : )
She's not as innocent as she looks!!!!  : )
Needs no explanation.  : )



In the parking lot.
In the rear view mirror.  : )
Sunflowers that are starting to look a little bit tired.  : (
I've yet to see a cat when we visit there!!!  : )

Thanks for joining us on our visit to Jone's Farm.  When I told Megan we'll be able to go there whenever she wants to once we move she literally jumped for joy!!!


Happy Tuesday!!! ~ Wendy




5 comments:

Shel said...

Oh Wendy, I can see why this is your favorite little farm! If we lived near by it would be ours too!

My apologies for being M.I.A lately. Life has been so wacky with all these renovations that I am so behind in so many things (especially my blog reading)! I feel bad that I have been so out of touch and I hope that now that things are coming to an end with these renovations that I'll be able to get caught up and back to my usual routine/rhythm!

I hope that your September is off to a great start and that you'll come by and take a peek at all we've been up to! xo

mamasmercantile said...

Looks like a great place for a visit, loved all the linens the Autumnal ones were a delight. Have a great week.

Anya said...

Looks like a delightful place :)

sage and spirit said...

I have the feeling Autumn in in your heart these days! What a great way to celebrate the season!
xx

sage and spirit said...

I have the feeling Autumn in in your heart these days! What a great way to celebrate the season!
xx