12.31.2015

Christmas Catch Up . . .

Making . . .




Baking . . .




 Happy faces . . .







 Keeping tradition alive . . .



 A sense of wonder . . .




 A feeling of gratitude for things that could've turned out to be so much worse . . .



 Spending time with cousins before our Christmas feast . . .



Who could ask for anything more?!!?



We had the most wonderful first Christmas in our new home.  The day was filled with love and laughter, family and food.  We are blessed beyond belief and our children know this which fills me to the brim.  Tonight we celebrate with family and friends with an early reservation so we can be home and safely tucked away for the stroke of midnight. 

From the bottom of my heart, I want to wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year.  The world is changing and not always for the better.  The friends that I've made in "blog land" brighten my day with their beautiful photos and words and comments that they leave for me.  Although I may never meet you in person, we are truly connected.  : )  xoxo


~ Wendy









4 comments:

sage and spirit said...

Wishing you and your family the all the best in the new year. Your blog friendship has meant so much to me and I look forward to sharing and connecting with you in the coming year.
Thank you for the comments you've left on my blog. Even though we've never met, you are a true friend. Happy New Year!!
xx

Mary said...

Happy New Year!

JoAnne said...

You're making wonderful memories in your new home with the people you love. That's what it's all about. Happy New Year to you and your family, Wendy! Btw, I love your daughter's sparkly new skirt - I would have loved that as a child!

mamasmercantile said...

Sounds idyllic, a wonderful first in your new home it doesn't get better...Best wishes for the New year, wishing you everything you wish for yourself.