7.23.2009

Day Four of the 10/10/10 EtsyGreetingsTeam Challenge . . .


. . . and all is well. My father in law is fine and resting comfortably with some cousins thru the weekend. Thank you to everyone for their well wishes.


Today I was able to list my Challenge card pretty early. I really wanted to make it a priority since yesterday's was listed so late in the day. I also wanted to list some other things today but never really seemed to have either the drive or the uninterrupted time to do it. I've wanted to sit down and do this blog entry several times today but always seemed to get side-tracked by one of the kids, animals or phone calls of the day. If you want to see today's card in my Etsy shop please click onto http://www.crickleberrycottage.etsy.com/. I'm very happy with how it came out. I had something totally different planned but a boo-boo with a stamper changed all that and made it go from a "Just Because" card to a "Thank You" card. After your visit to my shop, take a spin over to http://www.lavendergreetings.etsy.com/ and check out all of her incredibly wonderful handmade goodies that she has in her shop. I fell in love with the ladybug tags that I have pictured at the top of this post!! If you're like me, you like to make gift bags look a little extra special when giving them to someone. These tags would be perfect!! Hmmm . . . you better hurry or I might beat you to 'em!!


Many blessings ~ Wendy

No comments: