8.26.2009

What a Difference a Few Weeks Makes . . .

Remember those little hydrangea blossoms I showed you a couple of weeks ago?








With a lot of sun and a lot of rain and some help from lots and lots of these guys . . .





They now look like this!!






Aren't they gorgeous?!!?





They are still blooming but are almost done.





They stay white until it starts to get colder at nite and then they turn all different shades of pink and green. I will be sure to post pictures when they're at that stage!!
I love to give them away to people. There are lots of bushes that line our property so there are lots to give away!! I even have some still in the garage from last year that I forgot about until we had our yard sale recently.





The bushes on the left side of the house didn't bloom nearly as well as the ones on the right side. I think it's because our neighbor's trees have really grown in the last couple of years and they don't get as much sunlight on that side. We cut them back a little later than we normally do this year so I'm hoping that is what the problem is. That would be a lot easier to solve than the height of my neighbor's trees. : )





To Be Continued . . .



Many blessings ~ Wendy







2 comments:

Connie said...

Yessiree, gorgeous, sugar! I do love hydrangeas.....
xoxo,
Connie

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

THe hydrangeas are gorgeous. They just don't make it through the winter where I live. So sad.