7.19.2010

A Surprise Summer Rainstorm . . .




This morning we were treated to a sudden and unexpected summer thunderstorm. It was the kind of storm that is fast and furious and takes the humidity out of the air.

Sparky loved watching the rain come down from his perch in the front window although he ran to me when the thunder scared him. Such a baby!!







There's been lots of heat and humidity so far this summer and not so much rain so this was a much welcomed surprise!!





I took this picture thru the front window. So much for the towels drying over the porch railing!!




Thank you Mother Nature!! Now our bird bath is filled and our flowers are watered. My "TO DO" list just got a little shorter. :)


Many blessings ~ Wendy

1 comment:

tammy said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. It is appreciated since right now I am wondering if people read it or care. Pregnancy sure makes me feel not myself but that's ok, it is worth it!
Thanks again.