12.19.2011

Our Annual Visit to the Polar Express . . .

Last week we made our annual journey to the Essex Train Station in Essex, CT for a ride on the Polar Express. This year was extra special because the ride was shared with Grandparents and cousins and Aunt Michelle (my beautiful sister-in-law)!!



All aboard!!!!!




The Sleepytime Elves served us hot cocoa and cookies. It was delicious and my nephew, Andre, even noted that the cocoa "wasn't watery like it was last year." LOL!!!



Megan with MiMi and Grandpop.



Brendan looking out the window for Santa.



The anticipation was clearly getting to them!!!! : )



Wait a minute!! Is that who I think it is????



Finally, the moment had arrived!! Mrs. Claus (who I almost blinded with my flash!!) and The Big Man himself . . .



Santa Claus!!!!!



We had such a wonderful time and are already making plans for next year's trip!!


Oh, and I had to sneak a photo in of me and my honey. : )




Many blessings for a happy Monday ~ Wendy






No comments: