11.10.2012

Favorite Photos of the Week . . .

I've been taking my camera with me wherever I go.  It's made me so much more aware of my surroundings and I've discovered things that I wouldn't have seen had it not been thru the lens of my Nikon. 
 
I've always had a fascination with red berries.  There's something so whimsical about them.  I'm not a big fan of the color red but red berries are a definite exception!!



I've driven past this little chair so many times and always tell myself I have to get a photo of it someday.  Yesterday, I drove past it and said the same thing.  This time, however, I made a quick u-turn and finally captured it!!  : ) 
And suddenly it's winter!!
Solitude.
Enjoying a refreshment!!
I visited our local cemetery to make sure all of our family members' graves were okay after Hurricane Sandy came thru.  I saw this angel on the ground.  It wasn't broken.  Just misplaced.  I think it's a perfect representation of how so many people in New York and New Jersey feel right now.  We are in the midst of a "new normal."  Trees everywhere, sad images on every newscast and in every newspaper. 

If you'd like to see more of my photos, you can do so by clicking onto the Flickr link on my sidebar.  There are so many wonderful photographers that I've discovered thru Flickr.  Take a look.  I promised you won't be disappointed!!  : )

Many blessings for a happy and peaceful Saturday ~ Wendy

No comments: