8.18.2013

Sunday Sayings . . .


"It well may be,  That we will never meet again,  In this lifetime.  So let me say before we part,  So much of me,  Is made of what I learned from you.  You'll be with me,  Like a handprint on my heart.  And now whatever way our stories end,  I know you have re-written mine,  By being my friend...   Like a ship blown from its mooring,  By a wind off the sea.  Like a seed dropped by a skybird,  In a distant wood.  But because I knew you,  I have been changed for good.”  ― Stephen Schwartz


"It well may be, That we will never meet again, In this lifetime. So let me say before we part, So much of me, Is made of what I learned from you. You'll be with me, Like a handprint on my heart. And now whatever way our stories end, I know you have re-written mine, By being my friend... Like a ship blown from its mooring, By a wind off the sea. Like a seed dropped by a skybird, In a distant wood. But because I knew you, I have been changed for good.” ― Stephen Schwartz


Many blessings for a beautiful Sunday ~ Wendy


* I found this image and quote on Pinterest and fell in love with it.   Everyone should have a love like this at least once in their lifetime.  : )

No comments: