11.17.2013

A Sunday Saying for My Son . . .

Today is my oldest baby's 21st birthday.  My son, Connor, has grown to be an incredible young man.  He is so wise beyond his years.  Always has been.  Where I was once the teacher, I am now the student.  He has opened my eyes to so many things.  He's one of the only people I'll talk religion and politics with.  We have different beliefs when it comes to religion (Spirituality is a more appropriate word in our house).  He's very concrete and finds it hard to believe in something he can't see.  I was just about his age when I started to really pay attention to the magic that happens all around us. The magic that I've come to expect and am grateful for every time.




The roots have been relatively easy.  It's the wings that are going be tough for me because I know he's gonna want to soar!!!


Many blessings for a beautiful Sunday ~ Wendy











1 comment:

sage and spirit said...

What a beautiful quote. I can't help but think your son will soar high and do you proud.