11.14.2013

Into the woods . . .

We've been spending most Sundays in Cornwall, NY since my mother moved into her new little cottage in the woods.  It's quickly and happily turned into our own "home away from home." 

My mother's back yard.  : )
We spotted this deer laying in the grass on our way up the dirt road leading to my mom's house.
Backyard visitors.

My son Brendan is our outdoorsman and would live in the woods if I let him.  Needless to say, he looks forward to Sundays at Nana's house.  The promise of her chocolate cream pie kinda seals the deal!!!  : )


Miss Megan is also a big fan of visiting Nana's.  She likes to look for pretty leaves and rocks and was thrilled  to spot the little guy below.



A mama and her babies.
This weekend we'll be staying close to home.  We have a big birthday to celebrate.  My oldest son, Connor, turns 21 on Sunday.  I honestly don't know how this is possible.  I remember turning 21 like it was yesterday.  Wasn't it just yesterday??  Ahhh, to be 21 and know what you know now!!!  : )


Many blessings for a beautiful Thursday ~ Wendy


No comments: