12.04.2015

Friday . . .

It's another mild day here in New York today.  By now, we're usually wearing at least winter coats.  I'm not complaining.  If I didn't love snow so much and wasn't looking forward to our first snowfall in our new house with our fireplace going I could, in fact, probably get used to this.  I've been a New Yorker for far too long to know that this isn't going to last though.  : )

Last night at dusk.



Tonight we're going to pick out our Christmas tree and get a bite to eat at the local pizzeria afterwards.  We are big fans of an occasional slice and are so happy that the pizza around these parts is so delicious.  In all honesty, if it were up to me, I'd have pizza for dinner a couple nights a week and not get tired of it.  The rest of my crew, not so much.  Oh well.  I'll take what I can get!!  : )


Many blessings for a beautiful weekend ~ Wendy




2 comments:

sage and spirit said...

Those clouds are beautiful! Any news on Mr Bigglesworth yet? Fingers crossed for his safe return.
xx

mamasmercantile said...

I would definitely join you with the pizza, sounds good.