9.18.2016

Sunday Sayings . . .

Tumblr Quotes and Sayings - BakedGoodz:

It looks like we're finally going to get some rain here today in New York.  It is much needed!!  I'm looking outside of my studio window right now and the poor bushes look so tired and thirsty.  We have the air conditioning back on after two days without it.  It was so nice to feel air coming thru the windows but the humidity is back again in full force.  Yuck!!!!  I want that crisp, cool sweater weather.  Soon enough!!  Have a beautiful Sunday, my friends.  : )


~ Wendy


3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

We too have rain and a real dip in the temperatures, Autumn is fast approaching. Take care.

Sol said...

love this quote

sage and spirit said...

I am sooo ready for fall! Bring on the sweaters and socks and birkenstocks! Hope your weather is cooling down. Fall is coming!
x