1.07.2018

Sunday Sayings and My Word for 2018 . . .

Motivation Monday. When we let fear win, we don't move forward. When we focus on our uncertainty, we don't take risks and we never find out what's possible. Choose one fear today and say goodbye to it. Then enjoy what you can accomplish when you do.



It's been so long since I've blogged.  I've been posting on Instagram almost daily for the last month or so.  It's become a bit of an addiction in all honesty.  I've noticed a good number of the blogs that I follow post less frequently now due to Instagram.  If you'd like to follow me, I'm Crickleberry Cottage there as well.  : )

Have you picked your "word" for the new year?  This is something I've done for the last several years, ever since I saw it popping up all around "blogland."  It took me a few weeks to come up with a word that I haven't used already.  I always seem to be drawn to the same few words.  This year, I've gone with . . .
©TheRevisionGuide Doodles and lettering from instagram.com/therevisionguide
. . . "FORWARD."  I feel like it's the perfect word for me right now.  : )


Have you picked a word??


Many blessings to you.  If you're living in the northeast I hope you're staying warm.  We're in the midst of cold weather like we haven't experienced in a few years in my part of  New York.  It's actually been in the negative digits.  I haven't left my house in five days.  I even told my husband that I'm rethinking moving north when he retires.  I little warm weather with the sun beating down on me while sitting on the beach sounds good right about now.  That would last for about five minutes though and I'd be looking for a beach umbrella and air conditioning in no time.  Who am I kidding??  : )


~ Wendy


3 comments:

Sheila said...

Wendy....so lovely to see a blog post from you today.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a very Happy New Year.

My word for this year is TIME.
Time for me to spend doing things I want to do instead of being the household gofer who is on call at all times (like when hubby thinks it's OK to ask me to cut his hair at 11pm regardless of what I am doing).
My TIME will be spent being creative....well once all the household chores are done anyway....lol.
Hugs-x-

mamasmercantile said...

So good to see you here once again in Blogland. My word is Together, Gerard and I are planning lost of joint craft/creative projects together this year.

Angela said...

it is good to see your words pop on up in my feed again.

instagram does do that to one - chuckle! im following you all the way my friend.

i was reading over your post and at the time of the start of reading it i did not have a word and i had told myself that i really wasnt going to be too perturbed if one did not find its way to me this year. (Its going to be one of those kind of years.) and then further into reading your post it came to me.

BALANCE

with all the changes happening this year - i most certainly will be learning all about balancing.... everything!

thank you.
and I do hope to see you more often in my feed again. I have also started blogging again this year (a new name but with all the same shares - well, mostly.) i do hope to see you over there too.

hugs from afar xx