5.29.2009

I was Just Wondering . . .









Is it possible to reincarnate as your own dog? If it is then sign me up!! These two sets of pictures were taken an hour apart. Notice anything different about them. Nope? Me neither. That's because nothing had changed over the course of an hour!!

My husband says our dogs are too spoiled. I'm sure they are and they are definitely out of control at times but I take one look into their eyes and I find it very difficult to stay mad at them when they do something bad. Last nite, our little guy, Sparky, fell asleep in my arms baby style. He did not open his eyes once for more than half an hour. Not during the howling laughter when we were watching "House" (love that show!!). Not when our middle son, Trevor, came home from a baseball game. Not even when the phone rang and my husband and I argued over who was going to answer it. We switched to Verizon Fios recently and it doesn't have that oh-so-convenient feature of the caller's number flashing on the tv screen. My excuse was that the dog was sound asleep in my arms and he was so cute when his eyes were closed that I didn't want to wake him up. The only thing hubby could come up with was that he worked for twelve hours and had been up since 4 am and had worked 52 hours of overtime in the last two weeks blah blah blah. We never did answer that phone come to think of it . . .

Many blessings ~ Wendy

No comments: