5.18.2009

The Time Has Come to Re-Visit the "Land of Blog" . . .

Boy, have I really been neglecting this blog. I actually thought about abandoning Crickleberry Cottage Conversations altogether and starting fresh with a new blog. However, recently I've had a couple of people tell me that they've noticed that I haven't written anything in a while and they miss me. I can't tell you how good that made me feel. I guess it made me feel good enough to be here again. So thank you to my very special "audience" of approximately two ~ give or take one or two. : )

Time flies in the "Land of Blog" and now it's already time for me to come up with yet another exciting meal for my family. It just doesn't get any more exciting than this, boys and girls!!

Until next time (soon, I promise!!) . . .

Many blessings ~ Wendy

No comments: