6.18.2012

Father's Day . . .

Even though Father's Day was a little sad for me, the day got better when we met my husband's parents for an early dinner.



Cornetta's is a seafood restaurant that's been around since the mid 1970's.  It's located in the little town of Piermont, NY which is right on the Hudson River.  The food is delicious.  The decor has been the same for years which is something I like.  It's nice to see a piece of  your childhood still intact.  : )  



My beautiful mother-in-law a.k.a. Mimi holding Megan after dinner.
 


I told my husband how lucky he is to have two father figures in his life (his dad and step-dad ). 

My handsome son Connor who gives me attitude every time I try to take his picture so I have to do it on the sly.  : )  We missed Trevor at dinner.  He went away with some friends for a long weekend. 
Another bratty son that doesn't want to pose for a photo . . .
so he ducks behind the sign . . .

but alas!!!  He's not quick enough to elude his fast shooting mother!!  A little out of focus but I'll take what I can get! : )

 
I hope everyone had a peaceful Father's Day.  Now it's on to the last couple of days of school!!


Many blessings for a happy Monday ~ Wendy



2 comments:

becoming claudine said...

What a beautiful family! Sending well wishes for a great week!

Melissa Baker said...

Blogging has done that to my kids too..