6.05.2012

Signs . . .

Today's photo-a-day challenge (found at Fat Mum Slim) is to post a photo of a sign.  When we went to Lancaster, PA in April, I took a couple of photos of signs that caught my eye.

First there was this one . . .

This was a one room school house that Amish children attend in the part of town where we took our buggy ride. 


Next was this one . . .

We were so tempted to have our buggy driver pull over for some homemade root beer!!  I think if it was just a little bit warmer out that day we would've done it!!  : )


I ended up going with this one . . .

You just gotta take a picture of a road called "Smucker Lane,"  don'tcha??

I wasn't sure if this counts as a sign otherwise I might have gone with this one . . .


Now I'm off to peek at what tomorrow's photo is!!  Can you tell I'm loving this Challenge??  : )

Many blessings for a happy Tuesday ~ Wendy









No comments: