6.04.2012

Monday, Rainy Monday . . .

After a mostly gorgeous weekend, it's now a rainy Monday.  Truth be told, I absolutely love the rain.  I think I've mentioned that here on at least several occasions!! 


Megan was sick and sleep was intermittent but she seems to be feeling better.  Yesterday morning, I awoke to her looking at me while raising her eyebrows up and down saying "Hubba Hubba."  I can't begin to tell you how hard I laughed!!  It definitely made up for at least some of the sleep I was deprived of!! 

Sand in the hair + Stains on the shirt = A Very Good Day!!



I'm participating in the Photo-a-Day Challenge via Fat Mum Slim's blog.  It's not too late to join us!!

Photo of the Day for June 3 ~ "On your plate"

A Daisy on a Plate.


June 4th ~ "Close-Up"


Mr. Bigglesworth taking a nap.




Many blessings for a happy and sunny Monday ~ Wendy


No comments: