6.02.2012

a photo a day . . .

Yesterday, I discovered a fantastic blog called Fat Mum Slim .  Chantelle is the blog's author.  For the last couple of months she's hosted a "photoaday" challenge.  Each day, for the month of June, she's listed a topic for a photo for that day.  If you click onto her website you'll see the list of topics for each day and instructions on how to participate. I'll be posting my photos here, on Pinterest and on Flickr where my member name is ctb003

I've always wanted to participate in something like this and she has some great topics for the month.  Don't worry that it's already the second day of the month.  I'm just starting today, myself.  You're not being graded on this.  Just have fun with it!! 

My photo for June 1st that I just took today is of this morning's breakfast ~ homemade banana bread and DD coffee.
  
My photo for today, June 2nd, is of my "empty" breakfast plate and coffee cup.  Thought I'd combine the two photos since I got a late start on this challenge!!  : )


Many blessings for a happy and peaceful Saturday ~ Wendy




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy, i'm also a "photo a day" newbe :D hope you have fun with the challenge. By the way i like ur "befor / after" idea :)
Greets from Germany
Emma