9.08.2012

What the Heck Happened to My "Grandpop Rippy's Boat" Post?? . . .

This morning my husband pointed out to me, while at work, he was trying to bring up my blog to show the photo I posted of my father to a co-worker but the whole post was gone.  Sure enough, my post from the other day is no longer here.  Hmmmmm . . .  very strange.  So here is the photo of my Dad again.


My Dad was 59 when he passed away very suddenly.  Someone took this photo of him on his boat and I wanted to share it.  If this is missing again then I know he's got something to do with it!!  : )

Many blessings for a happy Saturday ~ Wendy


*  A postscript to this ~ after I posted this blog entry this morning my sister texted me to tell me that she read the new entry and right after closing my blog page her daughter came into the room and said, "Mommy, I found a dime on the floor.  Do you want it?"  My father has been leaving us dimes since right after he passed.  No doubt, he watches over everything we do!!!  Amazing Grace.  : )

No comments: