10.23.2016

Sunday Sayings . . .

Thou don't have a soul.  You are a soul.  You have a body.:


Something I remind myself of every day.:



My daughter has a fever today so it's been pretty low key around here.  Just stuck a roast beef in the oven so I thought I'd pop on the computer to post a belated "Sunday Saying" and ended up posting two again.  I hope you're having a beautiful Sunday!!  : )

~ Wendy


P.S.  Tonight is the BIG night for all of us Walking Dead fans!!!!!  I bought the fixin's for our favorite chips and dip and we'll be turning off the phone at 8:59.  : )  I'm feeling excited and sick to my stomach all at once.  If you're a fan then you know why!!!!  : (



2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Hope you enjoyed your show, I have never watched it before but now you have me intrigued. Hope Megan is feeling better.

sage and spirit said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Even though I read up on the spoilers, I was completely unprepared for the way they filmed this one. I could NOT watch Glenn get Lucilled. Could not watch.
When Mr Sage asked about the premiere, all I said was, "it was brutal."

But. the story goes on, right?