8.15.2012

Photo-a-day Challenge . . .

I'm currently in my third month of being a part of  Fatmumslim 's photo a day challenge and am still loving it!!  I have to admit that I haven't been posting every single day but I quickly catch up which is, unfortunately, not something that I normally do.  I am the epitome of a procrastinator and have self-diagnosed A.D.D. and that is not a good combination.  : )  However, if I enjoy what I'm doing, that helps immensely.

I thought I'd share some of my favorite photos of the challenges so far . . .






August 11th ~ purple by wendy0112


August 6th ~ writing by wendy0112


August 8th ~ glasses by wendy0112


July 28th ~ cup by wendy0112


July 26th ~ sunshine by wendy0112

September's challenge will be here before you know it and I'm looking forward to all the new photos yet to be taken.  Come and join in the fun!!  : )


Many blessings for a wonderful and peaceful Wednesday ~ Wendy





No comments: